Seungri states he was unfairly arrested, insulted and coerced by police

Article: Seungri, "I suffered 'unconditional arrest' and coercive investigations... I became a 'criminal' because of police"

Source: SPOTV News

Former Big Bang's Seungri is speaking out about alleged unfair and coercive investigations by police.

The 24th trial was held on the 30th but the charges were so extensive that an additional trial was held on the afternoon of the 1st . 

Regarding his 'Burning Sun' charges that include embezzlement, violations of the Food Sanitation Act, illegal hidden camera, special assault, prostitution etc., Seungri stated, "It was really difficult because the investigation was conducted in a way that could only lead to arrest."

Seungri had been investigated over 50 times by police for multiple charges and claimed police conducted unreasonable investigations to arrest him stating, "The intensity of the police investigation was beyond my imagination. There were 9 charges that were somehow created during the police investigation stage. There was an issue with police collusion with a "police chief" so a strict investigation order was issued from the superior."

He continued, "I can't forget the fear I had to go through during investigations. All the police departments investigated me and the 4th Bureau of National Tax Service even told me I was the first person they've ever investigated as an individual. The police unconditionally tried to put me in (arrest) me for drugs. How is it possible to just arrest someone for drugs..?

"The police said I'm a "drug expert with the face of a druggie." The 2nd time they summoned me they asked me about 10 years worth of account transactions. The 3rd time they asked me "are you really not on drugs? Tell us the drug dealer among celebrities." I was subjected to coercive investigations that seemed to have premeditated results."

"No one knows because police never made an official announcement that I didn't do drugs. Even though trial hasn't ended, I'm serving my military life as "criminal idol." Detectives told me, "We'll arrest you unconditionally and take off all your clothes so that you'll all fall like dominoes. Confess to your lawyer." As a public figure, I deserve the criticism but as a person, it was really hard to bear. It was very difficult but I waited for this day to speak out."

He also denied claims that he ran away to the army to escape investigations stating, "I received a notice of enlistment in November 2018 and Burning Sun incident occurred in January 2019. The enlistment date was March 25, 2019. They kept saying I was trying to evade through enlistment so I applied for a postponement to cooperate with investigations and attended 52 summons for investigations. I was raided and searched and investigated all the way through the week before my enlistment."

"It's natural that as a public figure and a loved one I would be criticized because I was allegedly involved in such unsavory things but it's not true. I'm sorry. I want to apologize about the texts that were revealed and various disclosures. I'm sorry. I'm ashamed and I'm sorry," and bowed his head.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post