Yunho clarifies that he only visited the room salon for "quiet conversation"

Article: Yunho, "Because it's a place where we can talk quietly"...apologizes for violating quarantine

Source: E Daily

TVXQ's Yunho has apologized again for his room salon controversy. 

On the 2nd Yunho posted on his Instagram and wrote, "Once again, I sincerely apologize to everyone who was disappointed with me. As a person who is loved by many people, I apologize again for not following quarantine rules by meeting with friends until after 10 pm in February. I'm really sorry for causing concern."

He also clarified why he visited the illegal room salon and stated, "At the time, I was asked by a friend to help with his concerns so I only went out after I heard it was a place we could quietly talk so I attended without being particularly vigilant. I'm ashamed of myself and spent time repenting and I'm still deeply reflecting on it. Once again, I sincerely apologize for causing concern to many people due to my negligence."

Yunho was arrested on February 25th for violating quarantine while drinking until midnight at an illegal room salon in Cheongdam-dong (an affluent area in Gangnam). 

At the time, SM explained, "It's clearly a mistake on Yunho's part for not following quarantine rules and he's deeply reflecting, however claims of being entertained with prostitutes are not true. He did nothing else wrong except violate quarantine." 

  1. [+1,017, -64] I get the desire to want to play hard when you're young but enough with the goody two shoes [disciplined] act. It makes me want to throw up ㅜㅜ
  2. [+406, -13] I'm really hating SM more and more these days. Even if the public keeps asking to stop with the Chinese they keep adding more of them. Their idols are getting into more scandals lately too. I keep thinking of Lee Soo Man's words when he said China should be Asia's Hollywood and I get filled with rage. SM seems to be acting like a Chinese agency these days rather than a Hallyu company 
  3. [+255, -21] He wanted to "quietly talk" with his body ㅋ
  4. [+125, -14] He still hasn't screwed off yet?
  5. [+52, -3] What's with the excuses after being caught with prostitutes at a room salon. That's how you've been playing all this time ~ you only got caught this time because you violated quarantine ~ stop with your excuses and f*ck off from the industry ~ even if he's a veteran his acting is nothing special and his singing career is over. Why not take a permanent rest at those room salons you like visiting just make sure to follow quarantine rules this time ~ 
  6. [+45, -1] The entertainment parlor he visited is an illegal luxurious membership-only room salon that you can only visit if you were privately recommended by acquaintances ㅋㅋ
  7. [+46, -3] Looks like SM is prepping his comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I'm sick of seeing SM idols promote like nothing happened. I won't be consuming SM idol or contents in futureㅎㅎ 
  8. [+46, -4] There are so many other quiet places he could've gone for a quiet talk, did he have to go to a room salon? What kind of excuse is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  9. [+29, -2] Just say sorry and reflect. A quiet place? He must've got caught up on how to justify it
  10. [+24, -2] SM is the problem. It's not just one or two of their kids that are caught up in scandals right now. So many of their idols are in controversies lately because they pick trainees by only looking at their faces. Just look at how Irene came back like nothing happened..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post