Garam's classmate corroborates gang "flowerpot" assault in leaked texts and exposes BTS x NCT mentions

Article"New revelations of Le Sserafim Kim Garam (updated)"

Source: The Qoo


"Right after Kim Garam transferred to our school, she split open a classmate's head with a stone flowerpot. She came in as a late 8th grader and said she wanted to do musicals. She later changed and said she wanted to be an idol and started going to a vocal academy. The claims that she was a narcissist and drank and was obsessed with s*x are true.

I'm not the direct victim of the incident so I can't reveal all the details but I can tell you she was summoned to the school violence committee. I'm writing this because I feel sorry for my friend who's the victim who's suffering since things are getting bigger.

She also said she wants to f*** Kim X-hyung. I heard this one myself. I also heard from an acquaintance that she's a fan of NCT, not BTS.

I think the third party in HYBE's statement is Kim X-Seo. I heard that a friend from school saw her leave as soon as she arrived at school and went to HYBE. I think she made her statement to HYBE and revealed her side of the story. I heard HYBE got statements from friends on the same side, so the friend was curious what was said.

I can tell you, at least from my memories, Garam is someone that doesn't deserve the love of fans."

  1. What a stone..? a stone flowerpot???
  2. This was only 3 years ago? That's quite recent no..?
  3. Well a case was opened with the school's hakpok committee so it's pretty easy for HYBE to confirm whether the gang fight is true or not.. 
  4. HYBE is disgusting if they hold onto her after all this..
  5. Is it possible to just push back their debut date?
  6. The more HYBE continues to threaten the victims with lawsuits, the more red flags it raises and more revelations come out
  7. The most legendary of all destructions of a pre-debut girl group
  8. It isn't too late yet... kick her out!
  9. ?? an idol that did gang assaults? ㅌㅋㅋ
  10. Is the 'X' person Kim Tae-hyung? 
  11. I do wish they would've hidden her mentions of other celebrities ㅠ.. was it necessary?
  12. It must've been quite a fierce fight for her to throw a flowerpot... but I do feel the post is a bit provocative.. honestly this is just a Twitter post with texts and no evidence... let's just wait
  13. No... how much more is left to come out?
  14. Seeing as more and more stuff is still coming out.. she definitely wasn't innocent.. 
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post