Nam Tae Hyun eventually apologizes for worrying fans with his live stream


Article[Comprehensive] Nam Tae-hyun eventually apologizes for his live stream, "taking medication + Fever → Anxiety...sorry for making you worry"

Source: Sports Chosun

Nam Tae Hyun has apologized for causing fans to worry.

On the 12th, the South Club band member shared an apology on Instagram writing, "I'm sorry for making you worry for the past few days. I have learned that the best way to converse with fans is through music and not driving myself to the edge of the cliff. Before the end of spring, I will greet you with the best music from South Club. Instead of suffocating, I will work hard to repay your love and care. I'm grateful to those who always love and cherish me."


  1. [+6,480, -556] The New Year has come. I can hear a lot of people celebrating here at Yeosu. If you're reading this article I hope you and your family live well and happily in 2020. Cheer up! I hope you all live comfortably without any worries about money or health.
  2. [+4,052, -475] What's wrong with YG kids
  3. [+1,773, -56] Something about him is unstable..
  4. [+2,080, -522] He's just an attention seeker using our emotions to garner sympathy..
  5. [+742, -74] Why swear at him? Can't you see he's not well? I don't watch much TV so I don't know him well but I think he needs to stop live streams for a while and get some rest. He looks like he's struggling.
  6. [+548, -9] I think he needs to take a break, get counseling and take some prescription medications (which I think he already has). I'm not a fan of him but I think the best for him right now is treatment and stability.
  7. [+424, -13] I'm not a fan of any idol group but I hope he can find strength. It might be unbearable now but it will pass. I hope he can believe in that.
  8. [+311, -13] I think he feels like he ruined his life on his own...that's why he's sorry.
  9. [+168, -48] I'm surprised he still has fans..
  10. [+102, -9] You have to have a strong mentality to be a celebrity..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post