Nam Tae Hyun apologizes for leaving WINNER in controversial live stream with fans


Article: Nam Tae Hyun's controversial smoking broadcast → Apologizes for leaving WINNER → Hacking Confession ... "Every day is scary" 

Source: SPOTV News

Nam Tae Hyun has apologized for leaving his group WINNER.

On the 10th, the South Club member held an Instagram live with fans where he apologized for leaving WINNER and also confessed that he had been hacked. In particular, Nam Tae Hyun is seen crying hysterically causing worries among netizens.

He stated, "I always miss my fans so much. There are a lot of people who left and when I talk like this things become a hot topic. But I've gotten hacked and the hacker obtained my personal information and photos of all the people I've met."

He added, "But I've never committed a crime or taken drugs. I wanted to be honest so that people don't misunderstand. I have nothing to lose. I live alone right now, I'm not dating."

He then began smoking on broadcast and stated, "I'm tired but I can't sleep well. I don't want to lose my friends and colleagues anymore. I'm also one of the celebrities who gets a lot of bad comments. I once tried to end my life because I can't stand it anymore. Please don't hate me too much. I'm so scared everyday."

  1. [+2,802, -299] I was a fan of WINNER during his 'Winner TV' and 'Empty' days and Nam Tae Hyun was the most popular then. He was in his own world at the time and didn't get along well with the other members. I think the popularity got to his head and he started acting like an attention wh**e.  When Winner was having a hard time he chose to leave and do his own music. I can understand him wanting to leave but now he's feeling sorry because WINNER is doing well but his projects with South Club aren't. It's funny to me that he threw Winner away when things got hard but he's looking back at them now that he's struggling. 
  2. [+2,147, -99]  I was ok with him leaving Winner but ever since he left he's only been famous for smoking, tattoos..cheating on his ex-gfs. It's more strange that he's asking people not to leave him hate comments...doesn't he see where all the hate is coming from?
  3. [+1,146, -25] I don't know whether he's just an introvert but I don't think he had the mental capacity to withstand the pressure that came with YG. I think he's better off going to the army and live quietly. It's better to lay low for a while and get it out of your head.
  4. [+1,088, -46] Celebrities may look ordinary but they're really like people from different worldsㄷㄷㄷ They look normal when reading off a script but act like psychopaths in their private lives..
  5. [+296, -10] Honestly, you're only getting hate because of your behavior so stop acting like a victim. Try to act humble for once in your life. 
  6. [+270, -3] Please don't mention Winner and Winner fans anymore. It's been four years. I've forgotten. You don't have to apologize because I love the current four-member WINNER. I hope you get over this hump and work hard and live healthily doing music.
  7. [+214, -2] Life as an idol is a constant war everyday

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post