Did AOA's Jimin properly apologize to Mina for decade of bullying?


Source: Hankook Ilbo

Former AOA member Kwon Mina posted once again revealing that Jimin that bullied for 10 years came over to her house with the members and managers and apologized. 

She revealed a lengthy post on her Instagram early on the 4th where she wrote, "First of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't stand my emotions today and caused a lot of people to suffer. I'm sorry that so many people came to my house and worried about me, but there were a lot of things that celebrities shouldn't do or talk about. I'm just so sorry. 

A few hours ago, all the members and the managers came to my house and talked to me. At first, Jimin came in angry and I was dumbfounded. I asked her if this was the face of the person who came to apologize. We argued and she asked my sister where the knife was asking if it would be enough if she died. 

Eventually we sat down and talked and she said she didn’t remember what happened. I continued to talk about all the times I was hurt by her...Anyway, I continued to talk to her, and after listening, she said she was sorry. No matter how it turned out, I did receive an apology, and I decided to accept it. Jimin left, and with the remaining members, I promised to pull myself together and stop thinking of taking any extreme measures, and that was it."

You can read her full apology here

Knight image
  1. [+3,827, -45] How is that an apology?
  2. [+3,762, -36] She came in angry, scuffles, scolds her, asks where the knife is and whether it'll be enough if she dies. Anyone looking can tell she's not sorry at all. Will Mina be ok if it ends like this? I can tell she only apologized because she couldn't stand being her name dirtied in the media because of the revelations. 
  3. [+3,712, -52] Wow, does she think she deserves to cowardly take her life like that. Did she really ask her to go find a knife for her. Does she think it's easy to die. She's crazy. It seems she's trying to pressure Mina by dragging all the members thereㅡㅡ. Why didn't she meet her alone to apologize and not invite a group.
  4. [+588, -3] If she was really trying to apologize why go there angry like that? And asking for a knife? Saying it was enough if she just died? Wow...her mental is just.. I remember the time she woke up her staff early in the morning and made them listen to Frozen song over and over as she slept in the car..if she dared to do that in front of the camera, can you imagine how bad it must be during their daily lives?
  5. [+528, -3] How is that an apology? Isn't that a threat?!
  6. [+511, -4] Did she seriously go there angry and argued with her? That's all she had to say? "Oh, my God, I've sinned to death. Yeah, I'll die. Where's the knife? Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything. ." In front of Mina who tried to kill herself countless times from the pain she made her suffer? This just sounds like she's making a complete mockery of her pain. Is she human?..
  7. [+430, -2] So she went there with all the company managers and members at dawn without saying a word to her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's not an apology, that's a threat. Anyone looking will think it's a comedy. All the members and managers that went with her are all the same. I don't want to see that disgusting FNC Entertainment anymore..
  8. [+412, -11] Next FNC will release an official statement saying Jimin did well today and apologized and sorry for causing concern. Then she'll post a handwritten apology on her SNS. It's obvious she's writing a drama at this point. 
  9. [+311, -1] I think she went there just so she's able to say she's sorry and had apologized. 
  10. [+249, -3] I'm really curious to hear her sister's opinion;;

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post