'True Beauty' webtoon writer confesses she's a single mom to an 8 yr old

Article'True Beauty' webtoon writer confesses she's a single mom, "I have an elementary school boy"

Source: Chosun Ilbo

On the 16th, 'True Beauty' webtoon writer Yaongyi confessed on her Instagram that she was a single mom to an 8-year-old son in elementary school. 

She wrote, "There is a child that more precious to me than life itself. I've experienced a different love raising my precious elementary school son who's the sole reason for my existence. He's never been separated from me for one moment. He's the driving force in my life."

She confessed, "Because of how precious he is to me, there's a part of me that was careful in revealing this part of my personal life to people. I've experienced hard times where I had a script on one hand while feeding him with the other. Because he's a bit slower in language than other kids his age he's spent a lot of time in treatment rooms. I'm always grateful to my baby that believes and loves me most in the world and doesn't see me as lacking in any way. There are times when it's difficult to raise a child as a single mom but when I see him laugh all those difficulties disappear. I'll work even harder to protect my little one."

  1. [+2,744, -85] It must've been hard for her to raise a child as a single woman in a society like ours.  She's better than the crazy mother that abused and abandoned her own child to survive. Writer-nim, I'm rooting for you! Don't worry about the hate comments. Live well and be happy with your precious son. 
  2. [+1,043, -31] Anyone that's well intentioned thinks this is really sweet. Anyway it's her private life. Don't worry about the malicious comments and raise your child well. 
  3. [+677, -89] Women that raise a child as a divorcee or single mom aren't at fault. The person that deserves criticism isn't the mom that chose to raise the child but the irresponsible father that threw them away. Anyway, I've become a fan of her. Raise him well. 
  4. [+128, -25] This isn't an issue of her having or not having a child. I remember reading an article that revealed a webtoon writer had gotten a divorce and a child was involved. Then her fans went around warning against spreading false rumors and even sent her screenshots of the article but she knowingly denied it. She probably suffered some wounds from the divorce so maybe that's why she wasn't confident in revealing it but it was shameless of her to lie about it. 
  5. [+51, -9] That's not a baby but an 8 year old boy. What is she thinking saying that...?
  6. [+43, -5] She's the one that told her fans on Instagram that she didn't have any kids. Looks like she was lying. She must've received a lot of hate to the point she decided to just reveal it? I mean she likes to post photos of herself almost naked, showing off her body line and luxury foreign vehicle. Who would've guessed she was anything else other than what she showed on her IG..?
  7. [+24, -2] A 31 year old with an 8 year old...
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post