Mina admits to the cheating scandal but insists she was a victim of Jimin's bullying

Article: Kwon Mina, boyfriend and ex-girlfriend DM revealed "I'm sorry.. I will issue a statement" 

Source: Star News

Former AOA member Mina has released contents of an apology sent to her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. 

On the 4th, Mina posted on her IG and wrote, "I haven't publicly made an apology yet but I sent an apology to the ex-girlfriend first through DM."

She then shared a photo of a DM exchange between her and the ex where Mina says to A, "There is something that has been under investigation for a long time so once this is sorted out to some extent, the parts that I honestly heard, parts that I misunderstood, parts that I did wrong, parts that weren't true, parts that XX (boyfriend) did wrong, I will organize it accurately and issue a statement."

She apologized writing, "I'm sorry that I listened to XX (boyfriend) without asking what the truth was. As a public figure, I will keep promises I made. Once again, I'm sorry and will release this publicly."

Mina then explained, "the last photo is the ex-girlfriend's answer saying "yes, I understand." I got permission and when I upload a video soon, I'll only talk about this incident and admit my mistake and the stories that you nor the ex-girlfriend knew. I also want to summarize it and apologize properly."


She added, "As for other stories and incidents, I decided that my fault for this incident and my sincere apology would come first so I'll try to fix wrong parts of the other incidents once this incident is sorted out to some extent. I sincerely thank ex-girlfriend. Even now, I'm sorry. I'm just sorry. I'm sorry to have caused all this from DM and for sending a long paragraph (to netizen) separately about this incident."

This post has since been deleted.

UPDATE: 07.04.2021 10:45pm KST

Hours later after first post that was deleted, in a report by Xports NewsMina posted another lengthy post on IG apologizing to the ex-girlfriend once again and admitted to the cheating scandal. 

She also admitted that "there were no such words as "wh*re" in the text messages from the ex's father and clarified that she never said that she got that message directly from him but rather what she had heard and thought it included her."

She also revealed that her and Yoo have since parted ways writing, "I sincerely apologize. In the case of Yoo and his ex, I was the obvious perpetrator and I was too late to judge and acted foolishly. Of course, I would like to admit my mistake and sincerely bow my head and apologize to the victim, the ex."

"I am currently separated from Yoo. After today, I will only receive your support and will not reply. I will also cut off all contact with the fans I have been in contact with. I feel really guilty for being so free-spirited and acting my way. I'm sorry. I'm also very sorry for disappointing many people."

"I also want to address mentions of Jimin. Why do so many people keep mentioning it. It has absolutely nothing to do with this case and I also don't want to mention it. So, please don't even try to make me a perpetrator with false information. In the case of Shin Jimin, I am a huge victim."

"I'm sorry for creating fuss with this incident, I apologize once again to the victims and promise this will never happen in the future. I'll live with more responsibility in my words and actions so that there are no victims. I hope you understand."

  1. [+2,244, -80] I honestly believed she was a victim of bullying at first and felt sorry for her but looking at it now, I think she's a psychopath
  2. [+918, -11] Just stop you crazy b*tch. If you did it to ruin AOA, your revenge was successful. Go on and live your life, it'll be worse for you if keep coming out. No one feels sorry for you anymore. 
  3. [+624, -8] Now that she knows we're aware of the facts, I don't think she'll come out with any more revelations. At least the ex-girlfriend is now aware of the boyfriend's true character and sees that she dodged a bullet and begins a new life. 
  4. [+552, -11] Quit Instagram and go to the hospital and get treatment. What are you doing?
  5. [+248, -1] Looks like she took her own pain and tried to scratch other people with it so that they felt the same pain and hurt she was feeling 
  6. [+145, -11] Mina? nugu? No one cares anymore..
  7. [+73, -0] This just goes to show the power the media and public opinion has over someone's life. In the end, she ended up burning herself with all that power she had. She should've been more careful with her words and actions...
  8. [+44, -2] I felt sorry for her at first but now I think she's just a weirdo..
  9. [+36, -5] Ok. Stop coming out now unless you're asking to get hate. Didn't you see what happened to Han Ye Seul? That can happen to you too so just stop now..
  10. [+33, -1] Keep AOA out of your mouth!!! I used to feel sorry for you but now I think you're just living in your delusions that you created yourself. 
Additional source: Chosun Ilbo

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post