Mina retorts to Dispatch report calling out her "gapjil" and "terrorizing" ways

Article: Kwon Mina, AOA revelations headwind...chat logs about "your mother" and "gapjil" come out. Mina's appeal → "Release the unedited transcripts" 

Source: Sports Chosun

Former AOA's Mina is facing headwind over bullying revelations. 

On the 8th, Dispatch revealed chat logs and katalks between Mina, Jimin, AOA members and FNC staff. According to the exclusive report, Mina and Jimin reconciled after Jimin's father's death in April 2020. However, 3 months later, Mina revealed that she had been bullied by Jimin for 10 years. The members tried to talk to Mina but they couldn't come to an agreement. In the end, Jimin apologized in tears and Mina accepted it, and the situation seems to have been settled. 

However, after seeing Jimin's SNS apology, Mina countered that she had never received an apology and eventually Jimin retired from the entertainment industry. 

However, from November 2020 to May 2021, Mina poured out texts to Jimin and said, "Come here, you wh*re" "Your mother must be feeling guilty" and "Killer." 

The leaked texts also exposed Mina's "gapjil" and showed Mina "terrorized" staff. She mobilized staff at dawn and demanded "AOA managers make appointments for her mother's dental treatment."

As the controversy grew, Mina re-opened her IG and shot back writing, "Hello, this is Kwon Mina who has been constantly stirring up controversy due to poor judgement. After seeing the 128 minute Dispatch article, I sent an email to Dispatch reporters and left my contact information so that I can share my side of the story.  I know who all the managers are and I remember everything. I don't know who leaked the transcripts, it must've been the FNC team leader, manager or Shin (Jimin) unni. But whoever it was, I just want you to reveal all the recordings, my chats with Manager Kim, everything.  

If you read the article it makes it seem like she apologized to me 100 times. If there was CCTV, please reveal the video and audio from beginning to end. The manager and team that were especially close to Shin (Jimin) were recording the entire time from the moment you guys entered my house to time you left...reveal all the recordings. This only makes me seem like a blatant liar so please give me a chance to say my side. I have witnesses and receipts...I'm asking, pleading with you. You can even DM me."

"I also want to address the smoking incident in the hotel room. I apologized after cleaning up the room with a letter and paid a 300,000 won fine. I know this might sound like an excuse but I wasn't aware they had a non-smoking policy. If you say it's common sense, then I'm sorry I'm someone who didn't even have common sense. It also turns out the hotel wasn't just upgraded but they changed up the rules among the 4 different hotels there. I didn't pay attention to it, I'm sorry. I won't do anything like that in the future."

She appealed writing, "I'm trying to stop SNS. I realize my actions were wrong and I know I have to get treatment and try to be a better person, reflect, and work hard...I've been thinking but it's so upsetting. I really feel like I'm falling apart...Even if it won't resolve misunderstandings I just wanted to get that out...I'm sorry."

The post has since been deleted. 

Additional source: Newsis

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post