Aespa finally return to Bubble but without Ning Ning?

watch_later

Article: "Aespa finally came out on Bubble"

Source: Pann

Giselle"I've been like this. How about a full update? Happy~?" ^^

Winter: "Hello, long time no see ~~!! I'm eating well and staying healthy 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍. " 

Karina"I really miss you a lot. It's tough right ㅠ ㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ I hope you're not in pain. You're not sick right? Please stay healthy ㅠ ㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Its hard, I miss you too."

Except for Ning Ning.. ㅋㅋ It looks like the company blocked them because of Ning Ning ㅋㅋ. They all came out today.

  1. [+129, -3] Karina is basically saying the company blocked them from Bubble... she must've been itching to postㅋ
  2. [+117, -3] I'm a fan but even after seeing Karina's Bubble I don't want to subscribe to them anymore...I've been thinking a lot these days..
  3. [+110, -2] The only reason they didn't come out was because of Ning ningㅋㅋ. They originally seemed like good kids?  I honestly don't think it's the company that blocked them?
  4. [+73, -27] Ning ning-ah, think first before you speak next time...
  5. [+41, -0] Changola is the evil of the earth!
  6. [+26, -0] I'm honestly curious how idol groups with Chinese kids would react to Olympics
  7. [+25, -0] It's 100% because of Ning Ning ㅋㅋㅋ. Even when they were busy with preparations at the end of the year, they'd come out at least once a day and apologize because they were busy but they've gone 2 weeks without a post... 
  8. [+24, -5] Ning Ning hasn't left the group yet?
  9. [+21, -0] They were definitely blocked from posting because of Ning-Ning ㅋㅋ SM even deleted Ning Ning's "gold medal" Bubble ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  10. [+18, -3] There is no Ning Ning in aespa, what are you talking about?

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.