iKON's Bobby publicly cheers on former member B.I on solo debut

Article: iKON's Bobby publicly cheers on B.I on his solo comeback after leaving the group, true YG friendship that won't be stopped with drugs

Source: Newsen

iKON's Bobby has cheered on former member B.I on his solo debut. 

On the 14th, B.I promoted his newly released global single 'Got It Like That' on his Instagram and on the morning of the 16th, Bobby posted a comment under the post writing, "Let's Goooooo"

B.I then responded with a "❤️" (heart) emoji.  

Their strong friendship caught attention following the former iKON leader's withdrawal from the group in June 2019. About 2 years later, B.I established '131 Label' under IOK company and resumed activities as a solo artist releasing new song after another.

This is not the first time Bobby has publicly cheered on B.I. On October 22, 2019, only 4 months after B.I left the group, Bobby posted a video of iKON's stage with B.I and wrote, "I want to see you. Happy Birthday." At the time, Donghyuk also posted a photo of B.I when he was young.

The reactions of netizens over Bobby's comments are mixed and criticism is pouring out as to whether it's necessary to publicly support the comeback of a former group member who committed an offense. 

In the meantime, fans are cheering on the deep friendship between the two. 

  1. [+406, -131] But honestly, is it that easy to let go of a friend you shared all your difficulties with in your childhood? We don't know what kind of relationship Bobby and B.I had, do we? I just want to think there must've been a compelling reason that led him to pick up drugs and hope he has changed and received treatment. Please don't throw him away because of one mistake. If he hadn't done that, they'd probably be hanging out and working together. 
  2. [+325, -57] I seriously want to curse that reporter. What the heck is that stimulating title? Looks like he wrote it to get Bobby hate..
  3. [+178, -93] What's there to be disappointed about? What's wrong with cheering on a friend on his solo debut? 
  4. [+88, -7] It's not like he completely ignored the fans either. I just checked and looks like other YG staff left a post cheering on B.I too. He just wanted to cheer on his friend that made his solo debut that's why he probably left a short comment like that, because he was thinking of the fans. Of course, not writing at all would've been more appropriate..
  5. [+71, -21] Enough with shield. Because of those katalks, iKON have no fans left. It's just disappointing because they're trying to get their popularity back through Kingdom but I think they group is ruined because of what he did..
  6. [+51, -58] Yes, it was wrong of him to do drugs, but...compared to other kids, it was basically like taking over-the-counter meds..
  7. [+50, -14]ㅅㅂ Honestly, anyone that watched WIN and Mix n Match knows how hard B.I, Bobby and Jinhwan worked. They lived together and depended on each other so that's why I can't curse him for this..
  8. [+13, -0] I really hate that I got into iKON because of him. iKON basically hit a wall because he gave them image of "drug group" making it harder to move forward. It's been a terrible year for iKON. I just feel pity for iKON and I hope he gets stabbed in his conscience for what he did. 
Additional source: Pann

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post