Goo Hye Sun conducts an exclusive interview and reveals her true feelings regarding divorce


Article: Goo Hye Sun's exclusive interview, "Three years of marriage without arguments...unfair divorce"

Source: TV Report

Goo Hye Sun has confessed her feelings regarding her divorce from Ahn Jae Hyun.

In an exclusive interview with 'Woman Sense' released Sunday, Goo Hye Sun stated, "One day out of the blue, Ahn Jae Hyun asked for a divorce saying that the spark was gone. After that he got an officetel in Seoul for his acting and I couldn't get in touch with him. The officetel turned into a place of separation from his wife."

Recalling the last three years of marriage, she said, "We never fought much. But when I went to hospital recently, I tried to call him to pick up some winter clothes for me but whenever I called him or sent a message, he wouldn't answer. I don't love him anymore now. Because he didn't love me, I fell out of love with him too. I've learned that I have to believe in myself now and not in love."

She also expressed her willingness to return to the industry stating, "I don't want this divorce to be a scar. I'm going to live life proudly and just think of this as something that happened at one point in my life."

In the meantime, Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun married in 2016 after meeting through KBS drama 'Blood'. Their 3-year marriage is on the verge of collapse as they're currently undergoing divorce.


  1. [+344, -45] It's unfair for her yet she accused her partner's work acquaintance of such despicable things and has yet to apologize.
  2. [+215, -20] The reason why you didn't fight was because Ahn Jae Hyun kept quiet.
  3. [+157, -17] This just shows that Ahn Jae Hyun's life must've been hell living with her. He had to do everything she wanted all the time.
  4. [+135, -24] Proud ㅋㅋ
  5. [+114, -10] If you read the full article you can tell they are very different in their way of thinking. *sigh* . You would think all she thought about was ending it with the way she talks about it.
  6. [+84, -15] Jae-hyun-ssi, congratulations on your escape~
  7. [+77, -16] Hye-Sun-ah, I think you should stop now. There's no need to mention it anymore. Divorce is no one's fault. It's just something that happened between you. Jae-hyun-ah, cheer up and be happy!
  8. [+61, -8] You said you wouldn't start again..
  9. [+31, -5] Please get your noona psychotherapy...
  10. [+25, -2] Instead of doing interviews why don't you apologize to the actress you accused of being in an extramarital affair..
  11. [+22, -0] I don't think anyone all of a sudden decides to get a divorce...there must've been a moment that triggered it.
  12. [+22, -3] Your ex-husband is an angel to have lived with someone like you.


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post