BTS Suga says he didn't know riding a "kickboard" while drunk was illegal

ArticleBTS' Suga apologizes for drunk driving on a kickboard... "I didn't know I wasn't allowed to ride while drinking"

Source: Money Today

BTS Suga is apologizing to fans for being caught by police driving while drunk.

Suga posted on Weverse on the 7th writing, "I have a heavy-heart and I'm sorry coming to you with something disappointing. I drank alcohol at a dinner last night and rode an electric kickboard home. I violated the road traffic laws because I thought it as a short distance and didn't realize that I cannot ride an electric kickboard while intoxicated."

"While stopping the electric kickboard at the front gate of my house, I fell over by myself and there was a police officer nearby. He took a breathalyzer test and my license was revoked. There were no victims or damaged facilities during this process but I'm still responsible without any excuses. I bow my head in apology to everyone who was hurt by my careless and wrong actions. I will be more careful with my actions in the future so that something like this doesn't happen again."

  1. [+1,646, -76] This is such a crappy excuse.. 
  2. [+424, -16] You need someone to teach you that you shouldn't do that after drinking?! Have you no brains;;;; Isn't this something basic!!!
  3. [+268, -20] Doing what Kim Ho Joong did.. ugh
  4. [+205, -20] Does that make sense? But you had to verify your driver's license when signing up to rent a kickboard? How could you not know?!
  5. [+116, -5] You know you can't ride a motorcycle after drinking right?
  6. [+94, -1] If you didn't know until now, have been drinking and riding this entire time?!
  7. [+79, -18] It's honestly shocking that he was able to debut as an idol in this day and age.. 
  8. [+73, -5] So he doesn't even know how the world works... its all peace, love blah blah to him.. sh**.. even a passing dog will laugh 
  9. [+74, -5] In times like this, you should just say I will accept the punishment and reflect on myself.. it's bullsh** to claim you didn't know?
  10. [+68, -1] It's not a kickboard but a scooter..
  11. [+39, -1] Kim Ho Joong didn't know that you shouldn't drink and drive.. Lim Young-woong and Jennie don't know that you're not allowed to smoke indoors.. it's really unfortunate that you have to teach what is common sense at such an old age.. 
  12. [+37, -4] If he had just shut up and apologized things would have died down cleanly..ㅋㅋ but he put out a stupid cliché of an excuse like that... he's rotten to the core ㅋㅋ
  13. [+30, -4] Eh, what is he talking about? Has he always been this stupid?
  14. [+18, -1] If you're going to die, don't take anyone else down with you, die alone!
  15. [+19, -4] What a thoughtless choding.. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post