Actress Jin Ah-rim booked by police for mobilizing gangsters

ArticleActress Jin Ah-rim, "I am a victim, suing for defamation"

Source: Chosun Ilbo

Police are currently investigating actress Jin Ah-rim for mobilizing gangsters over gapjil [power trip]. 

On the 31st, Gangnam Police revealed they're investigating a man in his 30s (A) on charges of assaulting another man in his 20s (B) in front of a park in Cheongdam-dong at 2:50am on the 29th. A revealed during investigations that he was an acquaintance of Jin Ah-rim and the victim B is claiming A was a gangster mobilized by the actress. 

According to police, B recently commented on a post on SNS where Jin Ah-rim stated she visited an acquaintance's pub several times and demanded free alcohol. Jin Ah-rim called out B and told him to "clarify that his comment contained false information" but B refused. A then visited B and assaulted him to retaliate for the actress. 

Jin Ah-rim immediately denied the 'gapjil' and assault allegations after the case stating, "I never used power trip or mobilized gangsters. I met B by chance at a club, recognized him and accepted his friend request on SNS. He started maliciously commenting on each post so I blocked him. A club president offered me a sponsorship and posted on his SNS but B malicious commented saying I did "gapjil."

Regarding allegations of mobilizing gangsters she stated, "He's a fan, not a gangster. This incident happened because an anti threatened me and my fans recognized the seriousness of the situation. B swore at me first and assaulted me. There was assault on both sides. A fan was turned into a gangster and I was made out to be a psychopath, its so unfair."

Police stated, "We were not able to find A's name in a list of suspected gangsters. We plan to investigate Jin Ah-rim as soon as investigations into B's allegations are complete."

Jin Ah-rim made her debut in the drama 'Under the Motherless Sky' and appeared in the musical 'Love Comes True.'

  1. [+2,360, -12] Nugu? What's her first face...looks like a face crafted with a lot of money ㄷㄷㄷ
  2. [+1,360, -6] Hul ~ is that a real human face? 
  3. [+450, -6] I'm scared just looking at her....
  4. [+421, -9] What kind of place does she frequent that she's able to pull a power trip with that faceㅋㅋ
  5. [+167, -0] Looks like they took a Chinese face and tried to mold it to a Koreanㅋㅋ? 
  6. [+123, -1] Is that an alien..?
  7. [+57, -0] Faces like hers are not pretty at all...she looks like a fake human robot ..ㅋㅋ
  8. [+43, -0] Ahhhh!! My eyes...f*ck @##%%% what did I just see..ㅠ.ㅠ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post